| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ostende in October is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 68mm (2.7in) of H2O is laid down across on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Ostende October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ostende, Belgium
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ostende:
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 229.8 kms (142.8 miles) NNE
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) NNE
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) ENE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 183.4 kms (113.9 miles) ENE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 195.2 kms (121.3 miles) ENE
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) ENE
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 202.1 kms (125.6 miles) E
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ESE
- Brussels, Belgium - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ESE
- Lille, France - 75.2 kms (46.8 miles) S