| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ostende in April is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with rain occasionally. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 13:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Ostende April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ostende, Belgium
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ostende:
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 229.8 kms (142.8 miles) NNE
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) NNE
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) ENE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 183.4 kms (113.9 miles) ENE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 195.2 kms (121.3 miles) ENE
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) ENE
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 202.1 kms (125.6 miles) E
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ESE
- Brussels, Belgium - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ESE
- Lille, France - 75.2 kms (46.8 miles) S